8/20/2011

A Dolly for Sue

When you were a child, you likely saw Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer around the holidays. I'm sure you remember the Misfit Toys - the toys that were shunned to their own island for being defective or unwanted.

I think that a lot of us can identify with these toys. Maybe not all the time of course, but, no one human is a perfect being.  We all have our issues. Our insecurities. Our crazy times. But, we also have the capacity to love beyond measure. To open our hearts to others. To be WHO we are at all times (even the bad ones)

I am starting to blog again (after a long hiatus) to get some of my thoughts out of my head, and back onto "the page" so to speak.

I'm not 100% sure what will come of this, however, I hope that if anyone is reading and feels the same, you enjoy and comment.

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment