1/16/2012

I have an Ow.

This past saturday, I started workin' on my fitness, a la, Fergie, obs. I woke up before the boy and did some yoga and pilates. Then, somehow, I convinced him to join in on Sunday morning (accountability, ftw). For a first timer, he did pretty well.

Then, hardest of hard, I woke up early and dragged my ass to the living room and did some more this morning. MONDAY. Work day. Beginning of a payroll week. BUT! I did it! THREE days in a row! *high fives self* (<-- That really just looks like you are clapping high in the air, bee tee dubs)

The OW part comes in because HOLY SHIT I HAVE MUSCLES UNDER ALL THAT JIGGLE! And I can FEEL THEM BURNING! WAAAAHOOOOOO. (i'd started to think even my own muscles had given up and jumped the shark.)

So, I weighed in this morning, for the challenge and sent my numbers over to Erika. While i'm not going to talk numbers here, I think it's important to note that I am a mere 2 el bees shy of my "All Time High" weight.

I thought this morning about where I was at that weight and how, now, when my life is so much different, and BETTER, I have again gotten to that number. I have some soul searchin' to do, ya'll.

Anywhoozle, three days! Yahoo! Tomorrow? My core may need a rest, but I'm thinking I might do a light yoga instead of skipping. I have a feeling if I skip, I'll backslide, and that is NOT what i'm doing here, folks.

Who's with me? Are you working to shed some poundage too? Just get healthier? Tell me! Buddies are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment