Recently, on a blog I
Thus, here I am trying to think of 30 things I'd like to do before I turn 30 on August 28th.
- Complete my half sleeve - in progress!
- Pay off my credit card (i'm not far off on this one)
- Go to Philadelphia
- Journal consistently (at least 3 times/week)
- Start working out regularly (at least 3 times/week)
- Make sushi
- Go to a gun range with Steve
- Go on a picnic
Go to the 3rd Annual Baltimore Foodie Experience
Replacing the above as they raised the prices and its just ridic! So the new one: Reorganize the kitchen/pantry/extras to actually make sense
- See a concert
- Throw a party
- Pay for someone's coffee/lunch/toll etc in line behind me
- Complain less
- Be more grateful
- Plan vacation for my 30th/Steve's 40th Bdays
- Put a dollar in a jar every time I work out. Spend the money on new jeans when I've lost enough to NEED new jeans
- FINALLY plant that herb/veggie garden. Even if its just in pots
- Have dinner on the patio
- Go to a trivia night at a bar and participate
- Have a dinner or cocktail party with friends
- Complete those little nagging projects around the house (
grout tile, paint trim, touch up paint in house)
- Get my canine tooth fixed
- Have a romantic weekend somewhere with Steve (Savannah, NYC, ??)
- Plan Cabin Vaca with the Bestie Fam
- Buy a new mattress (this may be difficult, but I think it's attainable) - Working on this!
- Purge all clothes/shoes/crap I don't need/no longer wear and donate to a shelter - This weekend's project!
- Do something awesome for my 30th Birthday
Holy hell that took longer than I thought it would. BUT, like my challenge to myself yesterday, DO IT. I MUST be my own motivation. No one is going to run on the treadmill for me, or do the things I want to do for me, *I* have to be the one to do it. And do it I will.